Senin, 23 Maret 2009

My Hobby is Badminton

Badminton is very easy game, all people can play it,children,student,parent,and oldman can play it. Badminton is a game who are played by one, or double, or mix (men and women). Now, many people like badminton. In the world there are many profesional player, like Lin Dan, Taufik Hidayat, and Alan Budikusuma who are the best player in the world championship. That's why I play it. I want to be like him.

I started play badminton when I was six years old, but that's only play with my brother and my friends. I play it seriously when I'm on 3rd class junior high school. I play it well, I train my own skill. I train everyday with my self until I can play it well. I play it until I and my badminton like one. In Senior High School I joined with Badminton group, on there I meet with another player, I got some friends. On class 10th there's a championship/tournament. I joined on thet tournament, I won on first match. But I lost in the next macth. I play on double men. From there I think I must played well from before, so I train hard. But, on class 11th. Badminton extraculiculer not grown soI out from there. But on class 11th I meet again with my old friends junior high school. There's many of them, so I invite them for played Badminton together.

And we play together, we train hard everyday. Because time is not efective for train, many of them stop played. So I and my friend organized the schedule. We deal for train on wednesday, friday, and saturday every night. There we train hard. We maked a match for train our skill, we trained until 02.00 Am ad once we trained until 04.00 Am from 21.00 Pm. Until the tournament open again. And the Tournament is Open again. I joined again for the second time, but now I play on mix double and my partner now is my friend Karina her name. On first match we meet with my friend I won easily. Next week on second match I meet with my friend who train together with me. I try hard in this match, but finally I won. In semi final I meet with my old friend again, it's a big match between us. I tried very hard for win this match, and I won. I very happy for go to final. And on sunday the final match. And my opponent is my junior class. But I had a problem, my partner not come earlier. I waited her for long time, until our match is come. She still not come, so I play it alone. It's one versus two person. with all of my skill I play the game, and finally I won, and I'm the champion. I got the trophy.

Class 12th I had been invited by my elementary school friend to joined trained with him. I accept his invite. With cheap pay, I learned many tip and trick. But I not so long on that trained, because my parent can't pay it again.

I'm not play it 3 month pass, I want played again. Nadminton like my life, I love Badminton very much. Like I love my Beloved and my parent. I hope I can be a profesional player like Alan Budikusuma.

6 komentar: